skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
K-POP FANS
SHINee Oppa
Biodata BEAST-B2ST
Subscribe:
K-POP World
Never give up no matter what you encounter!
Sunday, 16 December 2012
For who want copy anything at my blog can..but you my follow me first and then you can copy it ^^..I hope we may cooperate..Thank you^_<
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
Total Pageviews
About Me
SHINeeWorld
Sitiawan, Perak, Malaysia
Annyeong!..my name's SITI NUR ISMAHANI call me HANI..I'm from MALAYSIAN..this is my second blog^^..my first blog is K-POP FANS..please follow me^^
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Intro Biodata-Beast
BEAST-B2ST Beast (비스트) or B2ST is a South Korean boy band under the auspices of Cube Entertainment. This group was originally named B2S...
(no title)
Annyeonghasseyo^^..I'm 12 years old and I'm SHAWOLS..you know whats means SHAWOLS?..SHAWOLS is a SHINee fan..I'm love K-pop whe...
B2ST Rapper Junhyung
Junhyung Real Name: Yong Jun Hyung (용준형) Stage Name under Xing: Poppin' Dragon Date of birth: December 19, 1989 Nicknam...
B2ST Leader Doojoon
DOOJOON Real Name: Yoon Doo Joon (윤두준) Nickname: 3 sec sharing Date of birth: July 4, 1989 Height/Weight: 180 cm/67 kg ...
(no title)
For who want copy anything at my blog can..but you my follow me first and then you can copy it ^^..I hope we may cooperate..Thank you^_<...
B2ST Hyunseung
Hyunseung Real Name: Jang Hyun Seung (장현승) Former Stage Name: So-1 Date of birth: September 3, 1989 Nickname: Rancho Pos...
B2ST Main Vocalist Yoseobie
YOSEOBIE >< Real Name: Yang Yo Seob (양요섭) Date of birth: January 5, 1990 Nickname: 양요, endorphins, siksin Position: Main Vo...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(7)
▼
December
(7)
For who want copy anything at my blog can..but yo...
B2ST Main Vocalist Yoseobie
B2ST Rapper Junhyung
B2ST Hyunseung
B2ST Leader Doojoon
Intro Biodata-Beast
Annyeonghasseyo^^..I'm 12 years old and I'm SHAWO...
0 comments:
Post a Comment